Welcome to ACTI
ACTI is an Association of Tertiary Educational Institutions in the Caribbean region. The member institutions are Universities, Colleges, Community Colleges, Teacher Training Colleges, National Colleges, State Colleges, and Technical Colleges.
ACTI aims to create within the Caribbean region of a learning Society which offers opportunity, and strives for quality and harmony in the divers tertiary education environment.
ACTI endeavours to:
- Promote institutional development
- Enhance the quality of programmes
- Facilitate Accreditation, Equivalency & Articulation (AEA) arrangement
- Provide enrichment opportunities for staff; and
- Enable students to become creative & productive citizens
The Association of Caribbean Tertiary Institutions (ACTI) is a regional
Educational organisation which aims to foster national and regional advancement
through collaborative efforts, sharing of resources and meaningful partnerships
among teaching/learning institutions at the tertiary level.